- If your package was lost in transit, i.e. it never arrived and tracking marks it as undelivered, let us know within 30 days of the date your package was shipped. We will do our best to track down the package or replace the lost order.
- If package is marked 'return to sender' we will notify you once we receive it back.
- If you choose to have it shipped again, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping it the second time.
- You may choose to refund the tea, but we will not be able to refund the shipping cost.
- Note : Please PLEASE be careful to enter the correct address. If something seems off, we will do our best to contact you and correct the mistake.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages that have been marked as 'delivered' by the postal service. We hate to see tea getting lost like this, so we highly recommend you purchase signature confirmation if you fear your delivery location is not secure. Please feel free to leave notes in your order for the mail-person (example: "leave in bush behind the red-bearded garden gnome") and we will include it on your shipping label. We will do everything we can within reasonable limits to get your tea to you.
- All tea sales are final.
We accept teaware returns within 30 days of when you receive it. The buyer is responsible for return shipping and any damage that may occur in return shipping.
Damaged Teaware: We do everything we can to ensure your teaware arrives safely and unbroken. If a piece of teaware was damaged on arrival, let us know within three days of delivery, and please provide pictures of the damage. We will either replace the item, refund the full cost of the item or provide a substitute of equal or greater value in the case of completely unique teaware. In this case we will of course also cover shipping.